To use Curated View:
1) Go to any Album and click on the Curated View icon.
2) The title will default to the Album title. To change the section title and subtitle click on the title section to make the desired changes. Click Done when you are completed.
3) To create a new section in your Curated View, hover between assets until you see a link appear. Click on the line and a new section will appear.
4) You can move assets from one section to another by selecting the top right corner. Once you have selected the assets, drag the assets to the position you want.
5) You can share your Curated View albums by going back to the folder where the album is stored, hover over the album, and click on the Share icon.
Note: you are only able to share Curated View albums if you have already made changes or set a curated view.