To add a thumbnail to a folder, go to the folder tree on the left-hand side.
1) Click on the desired folder to highlight the folder.
2) Click on the arrow icon at the bottom of the folder tree.
3) Click on "Edit."
4) Click "Upload Photo," select your desired picture, and click "Submit."
Adding a thumbnail image is especially useful when viewing albums in the portal format. To get started go to the folder tree on the left-hand side.
1) Browse to the desired album and open it to see all assets within.
2) Select the image you would like to use as a thumbnail for your album and open the Preview screen.
3) Click on the "Set as Cover" icon and confirm your choice with "Yes".
Alternatively, you can upload a new image to be used as a thumbnail for your album.
1) Click on the arrow icon at the bottom of the folder tree when selecting an album.
2) Click on "Edit"
3) You can now crop the suggested image or click on "Upload" to replace the album thumbnail with another image you have on your local hard drive.
When you are satisfied click on "Submit" to save your changes.