A Password Policy can be set up to define the type of passwords that can be used in Canto.
To set up a password policy:
1) Navigate to the Settings and select the tab Users & Groups, followed by the sub-tab Password Policy.
2) Toggle the different options and set specific limits
The rules that can be applied to the policy are:
- Minimum character length
- Prevent reuse of previous passwords
- Require users to change their password after a specified number of days.
- Require specific characters
- Two-factor authentication