Custom fields provide information that suits a team’s media library.
To create a custom field:
1) Navigate to the Settings and select the Configuration Options tab, followed by the Custom Fields sub-tab.
2) Type the name in the 1st text field
3) Type a description in the 2nd text field
4) Select a field type
5) Click the “Add” button to create the custom field
There are 4 available field types:
- Text: free-form field for text
- Number: free-form field for numbers
- Datetime: date options (choose from a calendar)
- Choice: list of options*
- URL: Enter any valid website address
You can how custom fields are displayed (either by Name or Type) by sorting the list.
*To add list values for “Choice”, add each value on a separate line