Administrators can sync their Dropbox folders and migrate their contents to Canto.
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the Dropbox icon.
2) Click Connect.
3) You will be then prompted to a new window titled API Request Authorization. It will instruct the user to finish the authorization on the new page, which should have opened after clicking Connect.
Note: If the page didn’t open, it was blocked by a pop-up blocker in your browser. Either adjust your browser’s pop-up settings or allow the page to open.
4) Click Allow to accept the integration.
5) Click Continue back on Canto’s page.
6) Choose the folders and click Allow.
The files will then be viewable in Canto in the Dropbox folder and labeled with the Dropbox logo.
Note: Once you have synced your Dropbox folder to Canto, you will be able to toggle the Auto-Sync feature.