Administrators can sync their Google Drive folders and migrate their contents to Canto.
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the Google Drive icon.
2) Click Connect.
3) You will then be prompted to a new window asking you to sign in to your designated Google Account. It will instruct the user to finish the authorization on the next page.*
*If the page didn’t open, it was blocked by a pop-up blocker. Either adjust your browser’s pop-up settings or allow the page to open.
4) The new page will be Google’s authorization confirmation to share files from Google Drive to Canto. Click Allow to accept the integration.
5) Click Continue back on Canto’s page.
6) Choose the folders and click Allow.
The files will then be viewable in Canto in the Google Drive Files folder and labeled with the Google Drive icon.
Note: Once you have synced your Google Drive folder to Canto, you will be able to toggle the Auto-Sync feature.