Note: Administrators are the only users who have the ability to create Publishing Portals.
2) Under the Info sub-tab, add a title, description, and a URL for the new Portal. You may also choose an optional Expiration Date for a temporary Portal. Set permissions as to what type of files other users may download by checking the box.
- "Original" download (download assets as is)
- Advanced Download Options (image files can be cropped and have their pixel ratios adjusted before download)
- preconfigured Presets (to learn more about Download Presets, please read this article)
3) Under the Content sub-tab, choose which folders from the main tenant to include in the Portal.
4) Enable or disable Auto Sync, which automatically updates content in the portal when it's changed in the Main Library (Auto Sync must be switched to 'On' for automatic updates)
5) Customize your Portal views in the Custom Configuration sub-tab. This includes the Information Page, Preview Page, and Filter Panel.
6) Under the Custom Branding sub-tab, choose the coloring, logo, login page background and text, and About Us section for the Portal
7) Under the Landing Page sub-tab to customize where you want your hyperlink to direct you after clicking. You may choose through several destinations, including a specific folder/ album or a custom page you build.
8) Under the User Access sub-tab, specify which users you give permission to access your portal.
9) Under the Group Access sub-tab, specify which users you give permission to access your portal.
10) Click Finish to create the Portal. After processing, it will be accessible to its members.