How to check out an asset
Please note that the check-out and check-in feature has to be activated for your user role (How to set up Asset Check-Out and Check-In), the asset must be approved, and the View Versions privilege has to be activated for your user role.
- Navigate to an asset's information page and locate the Versions field.
- Click the three dots next to the version you would like to work on.
- Click on Check Out.
- You will then be prompted with the following information:
- Click Yes to accept.
- The asset will be marked as locked in all previews.
A reminder will be sent out via e-mail based on the configuration that has been set.
How to check in an asset
- Go to the locked asset's information page and locate the Versions field.
- Click on Check In.
- Upload the new version that you would like to check in.
The asset's status will be set to Pending and is set as the Current version.