If your profile is linked to a Pinterest account, you can pin assets from your Canto library directly to your existing Pinterest boards or create a new board for that asset.
How to share assets via Pinterest
You can pin single image and video files to your Pinterest boards.
- Click the Share icon either in the thumbnail view or on top of an open file.
- Then select the Pinterest logo.
- A new window will open up. You will be asked to sign in to Pinterest.
- Select the board you would like the asset to be pinned to or create a new one.
- You will receive a confirmation. You can share the pin by selecting Send or view the pin by selecting See it now.