Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to handle access requests.
- Notification menu > Messages
- User menu > Settings > Users
How to respond to Access Requests
- Open your messages.
- Click on the access request you would like to address.
- You will be directed to Users & Groups > Users. You will only see entries that fall in the category Access Requested.
If you manually navigated to Users & Groups > Users remember to adjust the Status setting.
- Select the Pen-icon in order to handle the request.
- You will see the information provided by the requestor and choose to either Accept or Decline the request.