Note: If you do not see the Metadata field you are looking for you need to check your settings in Canto's browser version.
How to Edit Metadata (in Bulk)
- Select one or multiple assets.
How to Select Assets
- Tap More.
- Tap Edit Metadata.
- Tap on any metadata item to open it.
- Make your adjustments.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on an asset.
It will open up as a preview.
- Select the three stacked dots (more) or swipe up.
Note: You can toggle the toolbar on and off by tapping the asset.
- Tap on View Metadata.
- The metadata fields will be displayed.
- Click on any metadata item to see more details.