Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to export your folder tree metadata.
Settings > Links & Connections > Folder Tree Metadata Export
You can export the metadata of your Canto folder tree (main library or portal).
How to Export your Folder Tree Metadata
- Type in a name for your CSV file and click on the Export as CSV button.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Content of Export
The following details of a folder/album will be exported:
- Total Number of Files
- Total Size
- Number of Files in Hot Storage
- Total Size of Files in Hot Storage
- Number of Files in Cold Storage
- Total Size of Files in Cold Storage
- Date Created
- Date Modified