- How to Edit the Background
- How to Adjust the Layout and Add Folders/Albums to your Sections
- How to Add a Section Title
- How to Adjust the Powered by - Section
Settings > Portals > New Portal / Edit Portal > Landing Page > Custom
Within each Portal, you can create a Custom Landing Page.
How to Edit the Background
- To get started, you will need to go to the settings page of the desired portal and navigate over to the Landing Page tab. Once there, select Custom.
- You can change a portal's background by selecting Edit Background.
- You can find further adjustment options above the preview.Note: The recommended size of the image that should be used for the background is 1800 x 1200 pixels. If Parallax Effect is enabled and the Portal has more rows of albums, the height of the background image can be larger than 1000 pixels.
It is also recommended to keep the image file size below 1 MB.
How to Adjust the Layout and Add Folders/Albums to your Sections
You can divide your Portal into multiple sections and assign different layout structures to your folders/albums.
- First click on the + symbol.
- Select a layout option. If you want to change the layout click on the Pencil icon and the menu will open up again. The Trash icon will delete that specific section.
- Clicking on the + icon under each item will allow you to add any album that you have added in the Content tab (How to Add Folders/Albums).
- You can change the cover image for each Folder/Album by clicking on the corresponding Pencil icon. You may also refer to this guideline Add a Thumbnail to a Folder or Album.
Here you can find a list of the dimensions for each layout version.
How to Add a Section Title
Click on Section Title. Here you will see a text editor with a toolbar on top.
Create your title, which can also include hyperlinks.
How to Adjust the Powered by - Section
At the bottom of each Portal you will find the Powered by - Section. You can customize the footer with your own text or simple HTML/CSS. To make HTML/CSS customizations, contact a web developer if necessary.