Administrators can sync their Egnyte folders and migrate their contents to Canto.
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the Egnyte icon.
2) Click Connect. A dialog box will appear for you to enter your Engnyte page address.
3) You will be then prompted to a new window titled API Request Authorization. It will instruct the user to finish the authorization on the new page, which should have opened after clicking Connect.
Note: If the page didn’t open, it was blocked by a pop-up blocker in your browser. Either adjust your browser’s pop-up settings or allow the page to open.
4) Click Allow Access to accept the integration.
5) Click Continue back on Canto’s page.
6) Choose the folders and click Allow.
The files will then be viewable in Canto in the Egnyte folder and labeled with the Egnyte logo.
Note: When you first sync your status may depict the following:
Once the sync is complete the following options will appear where you can unlink the folder and manually sync the folder. Also, you will be able to toggle the Auto-Sync feature. Auto-sync takes place on a 24-hour basis.