Note: The Canto Outlook Connector is an add-on feature. Please contact your Canto Account Manager for more details.
Sign in to Canto from within Outlook
- The Canto Outlook Connector can be accessed in the ribbon of your Outlook app when you are drafting a new email or reply.
See below on how to open the Canto Outlook Connector in Office 365.
- Click on it to open it up in a panel.
- Click on Login and select your domain.
canto.com for YourCompany.canto.com tenants or canto.global for YourCompany.canto.global tenants.
- Enter your Canto account credentials and click on Sign In.
- Select your desired environment and click on Allow.
How to Use
Once you are logged on, you will be greeted with your library folder tree.
Functions on this page:
- Open and close library tree. (Close library tree to view all assets.)
- Global search for assets within your library.
- Logout from your account.
- Your assets are shown here.
To insert an asset to your message, simply hover over the asset and click the + icon.
You can also add the image as an attachment by click on the paperclip icon or as a link by clicking on the icon with 2 circles.
You are also able to expand and shrink the side panel to view more assets at a time by hovering over the border and dragging the border to make it wider or narrower.