You can easily install the Canto Office Connector for Word or PowerPoint by simply going to the Office Store in the ribbons section of your Office app. Or you may also directly go to the Microsoft Store to download the add-in from there.
The Canto Office Connector can also be installed manually, should you encounter any issues with the automatic installation.
Manually, it can be installed in two ways:
- As an Office 365 admin to make it available for all users within the company
- As an Office 365 user to make it available for this particular computer and user
The necessary XML file can be downloaded here: https://team.canto.com/b/QBIVD
Note: The Canto Office Connector is an add-on feature. Please contact your Canto Account Manager for more details.
Install as an Office 365 admin
- As an admin, log in to your Office 365 environment at https://office.com
- Open the Admin app.
- Go to Settings > Integrated apps.
- In the upper right corner, click on Add-ins and then on Deploy Add-In.
- Click on Next and select Upload custom apps.
- Upload the manifest XML file to your Office 365 environment.
- Assign the desired users that are supposed to access the Canto Office Connector.
- Click on Deploy to save your configuration and to publish the connector to all specified users.