Admins can create metadata templates consisting of Keywords, Tags, and Custom Fields. This can be used uploading
content into your main library and Upload Links. Up to 50 templates can be displayed and used in the Workspace.
See below for instructions on how to do utilize this feature:
1) Go to Settings > Configuration Options > Metadata > Templates
2) Select which fields you would like to include in your custom template.
Note: If you select Custom Fields, be sure to create Custom Fields before or after creating your custom template.
Instructions on Custom Fields can be found here.
3) If you have included Custom Fields you will be able to select what fields to include by selecting the plus sign and
a dialog box will appear to choose which fields you would like to include.
4) When you are done, be sure to click Save and you're all set!
5) To enable Metadata Templates for your uploads and metadata editor you will need to click on the checkmark. If there is only one Metadata
Template then it would be turned on automatically. If the checkmark appears light blue then the Metadata Template will
appear in the editor.