Administrators can sync their OneDrive folders and migrate their contents to Canto.
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the OneDrive icon.
2) Click Connect.
3) You will then be prompted to a new window asking you to sign in to your designated Microsoft Account. It will instruct the user to finish the authorization on the next page.*
*If the page didn’t open, it was blocked by a pop-up blocker. Either adjust your browser’s pop-up settings or allow the page to open.
4) The new page will be Microsoft’s authorization confirmation to share files from OneDrive to Canto. Click Allow to accept the integration.
5) Click Continue back on Canto’s page.
6) Choose the folders and click Allow.
The files will then be viewable in Canto in the OneDrive Files folder and labeled with the OneDrive icon.
Note: When you first sync your status may depict the following:
Once the sync is complete the following options will appear where you can unlink the folder and manually sync the folder. Also, you will be able to toggle the Auto-Sync feature. Auto-sync takes place on a 24-hour basis.