- How to Set up Text Based Watermarks
- How to Set the Position and Size for a Text Based Watermark
Restriciton: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to set up watermarks.
User Menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Digital Rights Management > Watermarks
You can create text-based watermarks that you can assign to images.
These watermarks are visible to consumers and anonymous visitors throughout your library, in portals, style guides, and on images you share via a link.
How to set up text-based Watermarks
- Enter a name and (optionally) a description for the watermark.
- Select Text from the drop-down list under Type.
- In the Watermark field, enter the text to be used as a watermark (e.g. CANTO).
- From the drop-down list in the Color field, select whether the text should be displayed Light or Dark.
- Click Add.
The watermark has now been added, and can be further edited and positioned by selecting the pencil icon.
How to set the Position and Size for a text-based Watermark
- You can change the name, description, text of the watermark and its color.
- Set the position of the watermark on the image and the watermark text size. You can choose a size between 1% and 100%.
Set the watermark to be displayed Diagonal and Tiled.
- Click Save after making the necessary changes.
To delete a watermark, select the trash icon.
For instructions on applying watermarks, please see here.