If you happen to have assets tagged with an incorrectly spelled tag and would like to remove those tags as suggested options you will need to remove those tags from all assets that contain the misspelled tags. When all the misspelled tags are removed from your assets, the tags will no longer auto-populate as suggested tags when editing asset metadata or when uploading new assets.
There are two of ways of removing tags from populating as a suggested tag. See below for a full in-depth process on how to do this.
1) Navigate to Reports by selecting the 3 dot icon next to your profile picture:
2) Navigate over to Top Tags and select Export As CSV. This will create a CSV file with a full list of your tags. Using the CSV document you will be able to identify the tags you wish to remove.
3) Jump back to your main library and open up the Filter panel if you don't already have it open:
4) Navigate down the Filter panel to locate the Tags section. Select the tag you would like to remove.
5) Hover over an asset and select the checkmark on the right corner of the thumbnail. The Select All button will appear. Select all assets. Next, select the Bulk Editor button:
6) Navigate down to Tags and remove the desired tag. Click Apply when you finished.
Note: Repeat steps 4 through 6 as needed to remove misspelled tags from auto-populating to prevent your users from selecting the incorrect tag.
1) Download the metadata file by going into Settings > Links & Connections > Metadata Export > give the file a title and click Export as CSV:
2) Navigate to the Tags column in the CSV file and manually delete all the desired tags from the document. When you are finished, save the file.
Note: It may help to download a full list of Tags prior to removing tags to help identify what Tags to be removed. Refer back to Method 1, Steps 1 and 2.
3) Import the CSV file back into your Canto main library. Make sure you have the option Replace Metadata checked and you should be all set