The Canto Office Connector supports Microsoft Word and PowerPoint in the following systems:
- Office for iPad
- Office 2016 for Mac
- Office 2013 for Windows (Note: Windows 7 is not supported)
- Office 2016 for Windows
- Office 365 (Online)
Note: The Canto Office COnnecotr is an add-on feature. Please contact your Account Manager for more details.
Sign in to Canto from within Office
- The Canto Office Connector can be accessed in the ribbon of your Office app.
- Click on it to open it up in a panel.
- Click on Login and select your domain.
canto.com for YourCompany.canto.com tenants or canto.global for YourCompany.canto.global tenants.
- Enter your Canto account credentials and click on Sign In.
- Select your desired environment and click on Allow.
How to use
Once you are logged on, you will be greeted with your library folder tree.
Functions on this page:
- Open and close library tree. (Close library tree to view all assets.)
- Global search for assets within your library.
- Logout from your account.
- Your assets are shown here.
To insert an asset to your Word document or PowerPoint slide, simply hover over the asset and click the + icon.
Note: You can only insert image files like JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, INDD with the Office Connector.
Video: Office Connector with Word
Video: Office Connector with Powerpoint