To create Custom Roles for your users:
1) Go to Settings > Users & Groups > Privileges > click on the "+" icon.
Note: If there is no plus sign visible, reach out to your Account Manager to enable the Custom Roles feature. Custom Roles will take up a Power User seat which already shared among your Admin and Contriubtor users.
Note: If there is no plus sign visible, reach out to your Account Manager to ensure Custom Roles in enabled
2) Give your new role a name and click Submit.
3) Click on the newly created role and add or remove the necessary privileges.
4) You can also add more roles, edit the role name, or delete the role
5) Now you can go ahead and create new users or update the roles of current users to a newly created custom role by going to Settings > User & Groups > Users > select either New User or Edit a current user > select the drop-down menu Role