User menu > Settings > Users & Groups > Privileges
Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrators' account in oder to make use of this function.
As an admin you can define your own custom roles and assign users to them.
How to Create Custom Roles for your Users
- Click on the "+" icon.
Note: If there is no plus sign visible, reach out to your Account Manager to enable the Custom Roles feature.
- The Add New Custom Role dialog gets displayed.
- Give your new role a name and click Submit.
- Click on the newly created role and add or remove the necessary privileges.
- You can also add more roles, edit the role name, or delete the role.
- Click on Save in the upper right-hand corner.
- Now you can go ahead and create new users or update the roles of current users to a newly created custom role by going to Settings > User & Groups > Users > select either New User or Edit a current user > select the drop-down menu Role.
Further information on How to Add Users and How to Edit Users.