The Canto Adobe Connector enables you to access your Canto account directly from within Adobe Photoshop.
You can use the Adobe Connector only, if an Administrator has granted you the respective permission.
Sign In to Canto from within Photoshop
1) in Photoshop, go to Window > Extensions > Canto Connector:
2) Input your Canto Account URL (e. g. MyCantoURL.company.com) followed by your Tenant ID (e. g. MyCantoURL), Canto username and Canto password. In the next step, allow access to your Canto account:
How to Use
3) After selecting the required folder, click on the arrow to pull out the window to access all the files within the folder:
4) You may also do a Global Search by selecting the magnifying glass and filter your files by keyword, tags, and file status.
5) With the tab opened, you are able to hover over an asset and click on the circle in the top right-hand corner of the asset to select it. You are able to select multiple files. You can select Place as Layers or Add as Files:
6) Note: files inserted from Canto will be downloaded to your local machine in the Documents / Canto folder.
Detailed Single Asset View
- Insert selected asset as a layer
- After you save your file locally, you may upload it back to Canto as a New Version of the original asset
- Or you may upload the edited asset as a new file in your Canto library
- Browse your computer to locate the file you want to upload into Canto
- Upload the asset into your Canto library