- How to open Workflows
- How to edit, approve, reject and comment on Workflow tasks
- Video: How to complete tasks in Canto Workflows
How to open Workflows
- Clicking on your avatar in the top right corner of your Canto page.
- Select Workflows.
You will be presented with a menu of all of your workflows.
Alternatively you can access workflows from the Message Board.
- Open your Notification menu (three vertical dots, next to your avatar).
- Select Messages.
To open a workflow task, select the eye icon next to a task.
How to comment on, reject, approve and view Workflow tasks
- In the overview click on a Workflow.
- You will see all the included tasks with the comment, reject, approve and view quick options.
When selecting a file within a task you will access to other functions (e.g. full-screen review mode, download, edit metadata).
Approving the workflow will allow you to insert an optional comment on the task before designating it as complete.