Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to create a new style guide.
Settings > Style Guides > New Style Guide
Canto now supports the creation and management of Style Guides. Create public or private style guides to showcase your brand’s Colors, Typography, Imagery and Copy – part of your corporate identity.
How to Create a New Style Guide
- Click on New Style Guide.
- The page New Style Guide gets displayed. Here you will find seven tabs.
- The Info tab will allow you to customize features such as the name, access, download options and layout settings for your style guide. Scroll down to provide detailed information and set preferences such as download options, if the style guide should be set to private or public, etc.
- On the Content tab, specify which folders and albums from the main library you want to add to your style guide.
- The Custom Configuration tab is divided into four sections where you can adjust the display/layout to your liking.
- The Style Setup tab is where you can add content to your style guide. The sections automatically provided can be adjusted using the edit button. New sections can be created using the Add button at the bottom of the page. You can readjust the order by using the arrows and delete each section by clicking the trash bin.Note: The label item will be replaced with the Folder/Album Description and not the Title. You can recreate this caption or replace it.
- The Custom Branding tab allows you to add a custom background, logo, and colors to your style guide page.
- The User Access and Group Access tabs allow you to choose which users and groups have access to your Canto style guide. Select the Add button in the top right corner of the page. Select the arrow next to the User(s) or Group(s) you want to give access to, and then select OK.
- When you are finished creating your style guide, select the Finish button and your style guide will be created. You can find this button no matter on which tab you are.