The User Menu or Avatar Menu can be used to access information about your Canto library and change settings on the backend.
It is located in the uppermost right-hand corner. Hovering over the Avatar Icon will generate the menu.
- Settings - A host of options that can be configured and customized can be accessed here.
- Profile- Information regarding your specific User instance and control notification settings.
- Account - Information regarding license, seat provisions, branding customization for your Canto instance
- Advanced Uploader - A tool that can upload multiple files at once and keep the file structure intact.
- About Us - Information about Canto.
- Logout - Log out of your Canto account.
- Dashboard: see all relevant reports at a glance on your Dashboard.
- Reports: see measures and statistics on the activity in your media library.
- Messages: see any messages you have received
- Trash Bin: see any assets you have deleted or unrelated
- Help: a link redirecting to our Helpdesk solutions