You may clone a Portal to duplicate it's contents. Everything but the name of the portal will be identical to its referent.
To clone a portal:
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Portals tab.
2) Locate the existing portal that you would like to clone. Click the clone portal button on the right side.
3) Give your new cloned portal a name and URL. You can determine what information is cloned over to your new portal.
- Data - the content that is the cloned
- Branding - the type of branding or customization you had previously set
- Users & Groups - the users and groups that already had access to the pre
4) Click Clone. It may take several minutes but will continue to run in the backend.