Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
Note: Your are able to have a maximum of 50 restricted folders and albums at any given time.
Note: When you restrict access to a folder or album, those restrictions apply to all the assets within them. These assets are therefore removed from other folders or albums that still contained them.
Library > Folder/Album > Show detailed information > Permission
How to Restrict Access to Folders and Albums
- In the Folder and Album tree, select the folder or album for which you want to restrict access.
- Click the View detail information icon below the folder and album tree.
- On the information page, go to the Permissions section.
Initially, no restrictions are set, thus all users can see the folder/album.
- Check the Restrict to Admin(s) Only checkbox to hide the folder/album from all users who are not administrators.Once you have limited the visibility to administrators, you can share the folder/album with other users and/or groups.
- Select the Restrict to specific Users & Groups checkbox, and select the desired users or groups from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to complete the process.