You may access your Canto branded library remotely using your mobile device (Smartphone or Tablet).
After navigating to your Canto homepage on your mobile device, you may:
1) View your main library. An elegant interface will be displayed on any web browser and will adjust accordingly to the size and orientation of your device.
2) Upload files directly from your mobile device.
3) Share and approve assets based on the same level of permissions you have in Canto.
Downloading Multiple Files
1) To download multiple assets from your Canto library via mobile, you need to select the checkmark at the top of the screen.
2) Select the assets you would like to download and click Download
3) Anytime when you download more than one asset, assets will be downloaded as a zip file. Name your zip file, click Apply, and will you find the file in the Files app on your phone.
Note: For iPhone Safari users, you will need to turn off the pop-up blocker before downloading the zip file. See the following guide on how to turn off pop-up blocker: https://osxdaily.com/2016/07/08/enable-disbale-pop-up-blocker-safari-ios/
Customizing Metadata View
From the Canto main library for desktop, you can customize the order of how your metadata appears when viewing, editing, or uploading assets. Go to Settings > Configuration Options > Mobile Interface.