The Canto Chrome Extension allows users to search and navigate their entire Canto library within a browser extension while anywhere on the web and then download files with a single click.
Once the file is downloaded, you can drag & drop it into any application! See it being used with Asana below:
How to Enable the Extension
- Open Google Chrome and add the Canto Chrome Extension from the Chrome Store.
- Click the orange Canto Chrome Extension icon on the upper right of the URL pane, by the search bar.
- Log in using your Canto URL and Credentials.
Note: You will not be able to use your SSO login credentials to log in. You will need to use Canto login credentials. Please reach out to your account manager or technical support for further assistance.
How to Use the Extension
- In the extension, find an asset by performing a global search or navigating your folder structure.
- Click Download.
- Once downloaded, select the Open Folder option and drag the file from the folder into any application.
As an example, here’s a screenshot of an asset being dragged into Google Slides.