You can search for file names and keywords or for components of file names and keywords and replace them. You can also add a prefix, suffix or numbering to filenames.
How to Use Find and Replace
- Select a file by clicking on the check in the right-hand corner.
- Select the edit button in the uppermost right-hand corner. It will prompt you to the 'edit content' pop up window.
- Scroll down to find the Find & Replace section.
- When searching and replacing, you have the following options:
- Match Case: Case is whether a letter is uppercase or lowercase. If the Match case box is checked, then Find and Replace becomes case-sensitive.
- Whole words only: Designed to only match entire words; that is, match text beginning and ending.
- Append: You can choose to add a prefix or suffix for a filename or tag.
For all words that you would like to identify and then replace with another word, type in your selections and then hit Apply.
How to Add a Prefix, Suffix or Numbering to Filenames
- Select the Append checkbox.
- Select Prefix or Suffix and enter the desired string.
- Click Apply.
- Select the Number checkbox.
- Set the options for numbering and click Apply.
Note: This only works for file names, not for tags!