Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to configure your tooltip preferences.
User Menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Defaults
Display tooltip preview
If you hover over an asset's thumbnail for a moment ("mouseover"), a preview can be displayed as a tooltip:
- either in the form of a (visual) preview
- or a list-shaped information overview
How to set up your tooltip preferences
As an administrator, you can specify in which display mode(s) such a tooltip preview will be displayed, and whether it will be displayed as a visual preview or as an information preview. A tooltip can be created for all asset types.
- Scroll down to Tooltip Preview Display in. Select the display mode(s) in which you want to display a tooltip.
- Define for which asset types a preview should be generated and for which you want information to be displayed by selecting the respective asset type in either the Tooltip Style - Preview or - Information section.
- Click Save to confirm your set preferences.