A Password Policy can be set up to define the type of passwords that can be used in Canto.
To set up a password policy:
1) Navigate to the Settings and select the tab Users & Groups, followed by the sub-tab Password Policy.
2) Toggle the different options and set specific limits
The rules that can be applied to the policy are:
- Minimum character length
- Prevent reuse of previous passwords
- Require users to change their password after a specified number of days.
- Require specific characters
- Two-factor authentication
Note: When you enable "Expire passwords after XX days" users will need to reset their passwords. As an Admin or Account Owner, you will need to manually reset passwords from Users Settings by selecting the ellipses button. Admin users will need to have their passwords reset too. Account Owners do not.