You can track activity which occurs in your Canto account using Google Analytics.
While this feature is enabled, the following events & information are sent from Canto to Google Analytics-
- Unique visits
- Average time on site
- Page views
- Average pages viewed per visit
- Geographical statistics - new & returning visits from countries & territories
- Traffic - referrals, direct traffic, and search engines
- Content viewed
- Shared page statistics
- Browser & operating systems
Administrators can connect Canto to Google Analytics to track account usage with GA's data reporting.
To do so, you'll need a tracking ID from Google Analytics. Click here to learn how to get a tracking ID from Google.
Once you have the tracking ID:
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the External Connections sub-tab. Select the Google Analytics icon.
2) Check the box that reads Send data from your Canto instance to Google Analytics.
3) Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
Click here to learn how to get a tracking ID from Google.
Data from Canto will then appear in the homepage of Google Analytics.