User Menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Custom Configuration > Preview Page
The Preview Screen is displayed when an asset is clicked on.
A low-res preview has the great advantage of offering a very quick view of your assets while also saving bandwidth when working with Canto.
The quality of the preview is fixed and cannot be adjusted in Canto.
How to customize your Preview Page
- The panel on the right can be customized under Settings > Configuration Options > Custom Configuration > Preview Page.
- To add a field, choose the + icon next to the field in the Fields section.
- To remove a field, choose the X icon next to the field in the layout section.
- To change the order of the fields in the preview screen, drag the field up or down to the correct location in the Layout section.
- After the changes have been made, select the Save button in the top right of the window to save any changes.