Filters will help add specificity to your search results. To do so:
1) Click the filter icon in the upper-right corner.
2) The filter menu will open on the right-hand side. From here, you can choose which filters to apply.
- Keywords - Filter by selected keywords
- Tags - Filter by selected tags
- Status - Filter by approval status
- Storage - Filter by assets contained in Regular ('Hot') Storage or Cold Storage
- Content Type - Filter by Smart Album, pixel dimensions, resolution, layout orientation, media duration, and page length
- Images - Filter by width x height, orientation, watermark
- Videos - Filter by the length of the video
- People - Filter by users who uploaded the files
- File Size - Filter by file size
- Date Uploaded - Filter by the date the file was uploaded
- Date Created - Filter by the date the file was created
- Date Modified - Filter by the date the file was modified
For ways on how to customize your Filer Panel, see the following guides: