Files that have been developed in a Workspace can be moved to the Main Library.
Albums and Folders that were created in a Workspace can be moved to the Main Library, too. This will also move any assets contained in the folder or album.
How to Move Files
To move files from a workspace to the main library:
- Select the files you want to move to the Main Library by clicking the checkbox in the upper right corner of the preview image.
- Once you have selected the first file a toolbar will appear in the upper right corner instead of the display options.
- Click the arrow icon (Move Files to the Main Library).
- Select the album in the main library to which you want to move the files and confirm the move.
The selected files will be moved to the main library after you decide whether the files should be removed from the workspace or remain in the workspace for further editing.
How to Move Albums and Folders
To move folders and albums from a workspace to the main library:
- Select the Library folder or any other folder within the folder tree so you can see folders and albums presented below.
- Select the albums and folders you would like to move.
- Select either of the arrow icons.
- Select the desired location where you would like to move the folder/album, click OK, and you're all set!