- How to customize your logo and login page branding
- Video: How to brand your Canto media library
Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to change the login page branding.
User menu > Account > Branding
How to customize your logo and login page branding
You can customize your login screen to fit your branding.
Everything in the two preview screens that is displayed with a dashed white frame around it can be changed. You can identify these fields by hovering your mouse pointer over the preview as well, since it will change to a hand.
Note: If you use a background image that is bright at the top, you will have difficulty seeing the Site Title and Edit Background buttons. In this case you can change the Text & Icons Setting from Light to Dark.
- Click in a frame to edit the content.
You can change the default icon file (favicon), logo, site title, welcome text and background image/video. All changes you make will be displayed in the preview.
- For a video login screen background make sure that the video you want to use as your login background is not larger than 10 MB.
- For a login screen background image the recommended aspect ration is 3:2 and the recommended size is 1800 x 1200.
- For your logo, we recommend using a PNG file that should not exceed a maximum length of 1000 px and a maximum height of 200 px.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Here you can find further information on how you can adjust your main library branding.