Admins can customize the layout of the Information Page. This setting affects every file’s information page.
First, navigate to the Settings and Configure Information Page.
You’ll be presented with 12 sections that can be arranged in three columns. You may not have more than 4 sections in a column.
The 12 sections are:
- Preview: a preview of the file
- Status & Expiration Date: the approval status and date when the file expires (no longer marked "Approved")
- Description: Written description of the file
- Related Files: the number of files related to the current file
- Versions: Displays version history and control
- Information: Custom Fields information
- Comments: the comment section for a file
- Digital Rights Management: the file’s DRM settings
- Keywords: where keywords can be added or deleted
- Tags: where tags can be added or deleted
- In These Albums: displays the albums that the files belong to
- Details: metadata information