- How to upload images for Watermarks
- How to set the position of the Watermark on an image and its size
- Video: How to watermark images in Canto
Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to upload watermarks.
User menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Digital Rights Management > Watermarks
You can upload a watermark to use with the DRM option.
Images with a size of 250 x 250 pixels are best suited for watermarks.
You can define as many watermarks as you want for different purposes.
How to upload images for Watermarks
- If the checkbox is enabled, you can upload image files for watermarks.
- Enter a name and (optionally) a description for the watermark.
- Click Upload.
A dialog for selecting an image file appears.
- Select a file, then click Add.
The new watermark appears in the list.
How to set the position of the Watermark on an image and its size
- Click the pencil icon to edit an existing watermark.
- You can choose the position of the watermark on the side by clicking one of the 9 positions.
- You can also scale the size of the watermark from 1 to 100%.
- Click Save when finished.
Note: Watermarks are only visible to Consumers and anonymous visitors of a public portal. Furthermore, a watermark only shows on the preview screen of an image and when downloading it.