- Settings Interface Navigation
- Further information on the settings options
Settings Interface Navigation
- Hover over your avatar icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Go to the Settings page. The interface is a horizontal bar with an accompanying vertical bar that intersects according to your selection. It looks like this:You can make settings for the following topics:
- Users & Groups - this is where you manage the users and user groups that work with the Canto library and determine what access rights users have
- Portals - here you manage your custom portals
- Styleguides - where you manage the settings that affect Canto's appearance (look & feel)
- Workspaces - here you manage workspaces for users and user groups
- Links and Connections - here you manage settings for upload and download links, as well as connections to external systems
- Configuration options - here you manage a wealth of basic settings for day-to-day work, the type and amount of information displayed, digital rights management, and more
- Click on a tab in the tab bar to open the corresponding page.
Extensive topics are divided into sections on a tab. The individual sections are displayed in the section navigation on the left side of a tab.
- Click on an section name to open the corresponding page.
Further Information on the Settings Options
For more information on the settings options on the individual tabs or in the areas, please refer to the corresponding help pages.
Users & Groups- User
- Password Policy
Links & Connections