- Settings Interface Navigation
- Further information on the settings options
Settings Interface Navigation
- Hover over your avatar icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Go to the Settings page. The interface is a horizontal bar with an accompanying vertical bar that intersects according to your selection. It looks like this:You can make settings for the following topics:
- Users & Groups - this is where you manage the users and user groups that work with the Canto library and determine what access rights users have
- Portals - here you manage your custom portals
- Styleguides - where you manage the settings that affect Canto's appearance (look & feel)
- Workspaces - here you manage workspaces for users and user groups
- Links and Connections - here you manage settings for upload and download links, as well as connections to external systems
- Configuration options - here you manage a wealth of basic settings for day-to-day work, the type and amount of information displayed, digital rights management, and more
- Click on a tab in the tab bar to open the corresponding page.
Extensive topics are divided into sections on a tab. The individual sections are displayed in the section navigation on the left side of a tab.
- Click on an section name to open the corresponding page.
Note: The recent opened section will be highlighted (in this sample: > Metadata Export)
Further Information on the Settings Options
For more information on the settings options on the individual tabs or in the areas, please refer to the corresponding help pages.