Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
User Menu > Settings > Users & Groups > Users
How to edit Users
- Find the user who's role you would like to edit.
- Click on the Pen-icon to edit.
- A menu will be displayed where you can change the details assigned to that user (name, Email address, role, groups).
- Note: Depending on the role the user is assigned the options vary.
- It is possible to limit the time a consumer-level user can access your Canto instance.
- The Access settings differ depending on the user level
- Click Save at the bottom of your screen.