User Menu > Settings > Users & Groups > Users
How to add new Users
- Click on New User.
- You will be prompted to add information for the new user:
- Full name
- Email address
- The user’s role: Administrator, Contributor, or Consumer
- if desired, an expiration date for the user (when the expiration date is reached, the account will no longer take up a license - the account will not be deleted); for this, uncheck Never.
Note: You can create an expiration date for all user roles, except for administrators.
- Which groups the user belongs to
Note: If your Portal or Style Guide is listed as Public, it will not be listed in the drop-down. Because it is a portal anyone with the link would have access to it already.
- Click on Create New User to finalize the process.
If you need to resend the registration link you can do so by clicking the three dots under Registered.
Under Registered you can see the current status: