- How to Add Files to Albums via Drag & Drop
- How to Individually Add Files to Albums via Information Page or Detail View
- How to Bulk Add Files to Albums
There are few ways to add or assign assets to an album. You can even add an asset to multiple albums.
How to Add Files to Albums via Drag & Drop
The easiest way to add files to albums is to drag and drop the assets to the desired album. You can do this for multiple albums. To select an asset be sure to hover over the top right corner of the desired asset and click on the checkmark. Then you can drag it over the desired album or folder in the left album and folder tree and let go (drop).
How to Individually Add Files to Albums via Information Page or Detail View
- Navigate to the file's Information Page or Detail View.
If you don't see the section where you want it, the following articles will help you: preview page and information page.
- In the In These Albums section click on Add Album.
- Select the album(s) to which you want to add the file.
You can also create a new album in any folder and add the file to the newly created album.
- Click Ok to confirm the process.
The file is added to all selected albums. The albums are displayed under In These Albums.
How to Bulk Add Files to Albums
- Select the assets you would like to move or to be added to an album.
- Once you have selected assets the Bulk Edit icon shows up in the toolbar in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down to the In these Albums section and click Add Album.
- Select the album and be sure to click Save when you are done.