How to select multiple files
- Move the mouse pointer over the thumbnail of a file. A white circle appears in the upper right corner of the thumbnail.
- Click in the circle to select the file (symbolized by a check mark).
Now the white circles are visible on all other thumbnails. Also, instead of the view and sort options, a toolbar is displayed in the upper right corner.
- Select more files by clicking in the corresponding white circle.
Or click the selection icon in the toolbar to select all files in the current album.
Note: As an admin, you can set a limit (1000-10000) for this function under Settings > Defaults > More options.
You can also select multiple files by drawing a rectangle with the left mouse button pressed. All files whose thumbnail touches the rectangle will be selected.
If you want to know how to filter within a selection of multiple files you can refer to this article (My Selection).
How to cancel your file selection
- You can deselect individual files by clicking on the check mark.
- When you have selected all files, click the selection icon again to deselect them.
- Or press the ESC key on your keyboard to deselect all selections.